The aggressively priced LowRider burnisher has a rugged, solid steel body design with an ultra low 4″ (10cm) profile for buffing and polishing under racks and hard to reach areas. The LowRider will burnish floors at up to 33,000 sqft/hr (3065 m2hr) and includes an advanced composite polymer pad driver.
The LowRider Dust Control burnisher is for VCT and polished concrete floors. The dust control feature was developed as part of Aztec’s commitment to green cleaning.
- Path Size: 24"
- Lowest emissions in the industry
- Ultra Low Profile: 4"(10 cm) for burnishing hard to reach areas
- Rugged, patented solid steel body
- 18HP 603cc Kawasaki engine with low oil shut down and safety regulator fuel system
- Premium catalytic muffler for ultra low CARB and EPA emissions
- 12 volt battery key start
- Adjustable comfort handle with click-n-lock throttle cable
- Advanced polymer composite pad driver
- Adjustable back wheels for controlled pad pressure
- Unique patent-pending vacuum system improves indoor air quality (IAQ) by containing air particulates.
- Easy to change floating dust skirt
Aztec 24" LowRider w/Dust Control - Product Brochure