The all new IPC Eagle CT80 ride on scrubber is the latest model to enter the range of ECO machines. Packed full of new technologies to reduce water and chemical consumption while increasing the run time on the batteries. The new control panel allows the operator to select a range of pre-set modes or customize to suit the level of dirt at the touch of a button.
For uneven floors, the CT80 features the SLS (Self-Levelling System) to maintain constant brush pressure at all times and the new auto-fill system includes a Hozelock fitting and auto-stop when full.Operator maintenance has now been made easier with the use of color coded parts indicating daily and scheduled checks. Parts that need checking have been coded with yellow for quick identification. Brushes and squeegee blades are all removable without tools to aid maintenance and brush fitting is completed from the operator seat at the touch of a button with the Click On/Off.
- Tiltable Tank (22 Gal): Large solution capacity in a minimum external space
- Squeegee: Easy blade replacements with no tools needed.
- Long lasting batteries: Can use a battery that can last up to 3 hours of clean time.
- Cleaning Path: 24"
- Brush: Self-leveling brush, the head fits on the ground for maximum cleaning. Designed to absorb harsh impact
- Oil bath reduction gear box
- Anti-foam system with special electromechanical suction motor protection
CT80BT60 - 24" Heavy Duty Floor Scrubber 240ah Battery w/Pad Driver Brochure