Ultra Pure water (pure H20) is not found in nature. It is unstable in it’s pure form and carries pent up cleaning energy to solubilize soils and other contaminants it comes in contact with. Ultra Pure water makes cleaning chemicals more efficient and effective by eliminating the need for the chemicals to treat the water and apply all of its cleaning energy to dissolve the soil that needs to be removed.
- Ready Pure System to fill Auto-Scrubbers, mop buckets, trigger sprayers and carpet extractors.
- Use With Chemical Mixing Stations
- Ultra Pure water can be used alone (in light to medium soil) or in conjunction with chemicals (in medium to heavy soils).
- Perfect for cleaning windows with a fed brush.
- Ultra Pure Water leaves no residue or build up on the surface
Ready Pure DI Water Purification System Brochure (BD500140)