The Chariot™ 2 iScrub 20 floor scrubber is more productive, more maneuverable, and easier to use than any other 20-inch scrubber. Compared to traditional walk-behind scrubbers, the Chariot™ 2 iScrub 20 scrubs 50% more area with a lower investment cost and at a higher productivity rate. This scrubber features an intuitive control panel making it easy to use and train operators. Its intelligent design features a tight 48-inch turning radius for remarkable maneuverability and best-in-industry 360° visibility, making it easier for the operator to see more of the cleaning area. The center-pivot squeegee uses Aqua-Mizer technology to create a cleaning chamber that holds the solution, resulting in lower water and chemical consumption as well as better water pickup for dry, safe floors. It is easy to clean, maintain and service thanks to a fully accessible hygienic recovery tank with solution dump hose and easy access to batteries. The Chariot™ 2 iScrub 20 also offers quiet operation for daytime cleaning. Improve your bottom line and experience up to 58% in operational savings versus competitively sized walk-behind scrubbers with the Chariot™ 2 iScrub 20.
• Productivity focused
• Chariot Patented Stand-On Cleaning Technology* that significantly increases productivity and cleaning quality.
• 50% more productive than a conventional 20 inch walk-behind scrubber
• Quiet operation for daytime cleaning
• The center-pivot squeegee uses Aqua-Mizer Technology, creating a cleaning chamber that holds the solution
• Swiveling no-adjustment squeegee, with Aqua-Mizer functionality that ensures 100% water pick up for dry, safe floors
• Design and size that provides remarkable maneuverability, and best-in-industry 360º visibility
• Intuitive control panel with two transport speeds and two operating speeds, and an easy-to-clean
• Solution dump hose rotates to the floor for easy, operator-free dumping.
• Wide open accessibility for service. Hygienic, easy to clean recovery tanks. Easy access to batteries.
• 48” turning radius
ISCRUB 20 114 AH Brochure