ParvoScrub II is the perfect disinfectant to kill many of the viruses and germs that can plague animal care facilities. Ideal for use in Veterinary Clinics, Kennels, Grooming Stations, Shelters and more. We know how important it is to keep our pets and animals out of harms way and ParvoScrub II is the perfect solution!
Kills Human Coronavirus, Canine Coronavirus, SARS related Coronavirus. The CDC says that this product will likely kill the new Coronavirus because it kills similar organisms. See www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- Effective against numerous germs, viruses and microns that are specifically harmful to animals
- Specially formulated and will not harm most non-porous surfaces. That makes it excellent to use on examining tables, cages, walls, floors...you can even soak food bowls, water dishes and harnesses!
- Only requires a 10-minute contact time, making it quick and easy to use.
- At 2.25 oz. per gallon of water ParvoScrub II kills Canine Parvovirus, Minute Virus of Mice and Porcine Parvovirus. We recommend using the higher concentration when you know or suspect you have Canine Parvovirus present. For daily cleaning and deodorizing the .5 oz/gal dilution is effective against the listed viruses and germs.
- At 0.5 oz per gallon of water ParvoScrub II kills Feline Leukemia Virus, Avian Flu A H5N1, A H9N2, Avian Reovirus, Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus, Canine Distemper, Canine Coronavirus, Equine Arteritus Virus, Bovine Rhinotracheitis, Infectious Bronchitus Virus, Newcastle Disease, PRRSV, Pseudorabies Virus, Vaccina Virus, RabiesVirus, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Murine Parainfluenza Type 1 and Many More!
- Leaves a pleasant scent, perfect for places the general public will be around, like waiting rooms and reception lobbies
- Quantity: 1 Gallon
DISINFECTION: Prior to disinfection relocate any animals that may come in contact with disinfectant. Next, remove all heavy dirt, soils or manure. Then apply the product through a trigger sprayer or mop bucket on floors, walls, examining tables, cages and sinks. With a 10-minute contact time this product is found to be effective against Canine Parovirus (CPV), Minute virus of Mice (Parvovirus), Porcine Parvovirus and many other pathogens
DO NOT apply to or directly on animals.
If any product comes in contact with their food or water bowls, immediately rinse out the bowls with fresh water.
Allow cages and kennels to dry prior to allowing animals to re-enter.
ParvoScrub II Super Concentrate Disinfectant - Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
ParvoScrub II Super Concentrate Disinfectant - Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
This Product Ships Only From Ohio Warehouse!
More Information on ParvoScrub II
When You Need to Kill Parvo,It Makes Sense to Use Parvo Scrub