ParvoScrub RTU is the perfect kennel cleaner and disinfectant to kill many of the viruses and germs that can plague animal care facilities. Ideal for use in Veterinary Clinics, Kennels and Grooming Stations and more. JaniSource knows how important it is to keep our pets and animals away from harm and ParvoScrub RTU is the perfect solution!
- Kills Human Coronavirus, Canine Coronavirus, SARS related Coronavirus. The CDC says that this product will likely kill the new Coronavirus because it kills similar organisms. See www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- Effective against 99.99% germs, viruses and microns that are specifically harmful to animals
- Specially formulated and will not harm most non-porous surfaces. That makes it excellent to use on examining tables, cages, walls, floors... you can even soak food bowls, water dishes and harnesses!
- Only requires a 10-minute contact time, making it quick and easy to use.
- Trigger sprayer included with bottle
- Quantity: 1 Quart
- EPA REG. NO.: 1839-83-83937
DISINFECTION: Prior to disinfection relocate any animals that may come in contact with disinfectant.
Next, remove all heavy dirt, soils or scat. Then apply the product through a trigger sprayer or mop bucket on floors, walls, examining tables, cages and sinks. With a 10-minute contact time this product is found to be effective against Canine Parovirus (CPV), Minute virus of Mice (Parvovirus), Porcine Parvovirus and many other pathogens
DO NOT apply to animals.
If any product comes in contact with their food or water bowls, immediately rinse out the bowls with fresh water.
Allow cages and kennels to dry prior to allowing animals to re-enter.
This product has no heavy metals that will build up in your facility (Like Bis Tributyltin Oxide in ROCCAL. BTO is now considered a severe marine pollutant, is HIGHLY TOXIC and accumulates over time).
PARVO SCRUB RTU - Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
PARVO SCRUB RTU - Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
When You Need to Kill Parvo, It Makes Sense to Use Parvo Scrub