We at JaniSource understand that even with the best of intentions, not everything can go our way. But when something goes wrong, we want to fix it as easy, quick and fair as possible. Heck, cleaning up messes is what we live for (That’s a little janitorial humor). So, if for any reason you want to return an item, take the following steps:
Step 1- Please notify us right away!
If an order is incorrect, missing an item or damaged, we need to know within 48 hours of receiving the package. Returns will be handled as quickly as possible, but if we don’t know about it, we can’t help. We will not accept returns for a refund beyond 15 days, so no dilly-dallying! Full refunds are only offered on unopened, unused items. Credits or exchanges are on a case by case basis.
After you contact us, we will instruct you on how to receive a refund, credit or exchange. This will usually consist of instructions on how to return the item and how to obtain a Return Authorization code (RA). Items that have been used cannot be returned for a refund. Defective items can be exchanged for the same or similar product within 30 days. While we try to exchange and refund as often as we can, JaniSource reserves the right to refuse a return. In a few select instances, we may charge up to a 20% restocking fee. These items may include but are not limited to equipment, accessories and specialized dispensing units. (We hate to do this and avoid it whenever possible!)
Step 2 – Package your item for return
So, something didn’t go quite right with your order, we will fix that. You already spoke with one of our friendly customer service representatives and they are excited to help remedy this problem. But first, we need the defective or incorrect item back. Pack the items tightly and securely. Whenever possible, use the original packaging. When you go to send the item back, give us a tracking number, it helps both of us keep track of your return.
If requested, we can schedule a pick up using our UPS account to save you some money. We will prepay for shipping and reduce your credit by the appropriate amount. This is often the quickest and easiest way to ensure we receive the item.
Step 3 – Kick back and relax
At this point, we you received an RA, you boxed and shipped the item and modern technology allows us both to track its progress. So there isn’t much more to do but sit back and relax. A glass of wine, a hot cocoa, a bubble bath, all great options.
We issue credit(s) within 3 business days of receiving your product (usually much quicker, but you know how these explanations go). If receiving a refund, we will return the proper amount to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. If receiving an exchange, we will ship out the replacement within 2 business days of receiving the defective merchandise (Some exceptions may apply).
Step 4 – Receive your credit
This is just like Step 3, only better, because now you have your credit or refund or replacement product!
- Our number 1 concern is providing a fair resolution to all problems and providing excellent customer service throughout the process.
- Notify us right away. The faster we know, the quicker we can help.
- Products such as equipment may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items will be replaced with the same or similar item.
- Items that have been misused or damaged due to neglect will not be issued a refund or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for shipping expenses on returns. Upon request, JaniSource can prepay and arrange for UPS pick up your item. Using this option means the shipping cost will be deducted from your issued credit.
- JaniSource maintains the right to refuse any return.
- If you are still reading this, use the code Return5 for 5% off.