Ready to use, broad-spectrum, anti-microbial agent in one step disinfecting/deodorizing spray.
- Prevents mold and mildew.
- Disinfects and deodorizes surfaces through effective bacterial and fungicidal activity.
- Kills HIV-1 on pre-cleaned surfaces. Kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus hemolyticus (Strep), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, MethicillinResistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycrobacterium bovis (BCG), Salmonella enterica, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot fungus), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Influenza A Virus, Influenza B Virus, Swine Influenza A Virus Strain (H1N1) and Influenza A Virus Strain Hong Kong on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of germs. Tuberculocidal, Pseudomonacidal and Germicidal-Fungicidal.
- Kills household germs.
- Unit of Measure: 15 oz Aerosol (Case of 12)
APPLICATIONS AND USES:
For use on hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces in industrial, institutional, commercial, residential and medical facilities. Cleans glass, porcelain, ceramic, metal, polyethylene, polypropylene, vinyl, polyester, ABS, rubber and enameled surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Please see label for detailed direction. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING: Thoroughly clean all surfaces to be treated to remove gross filth or heavy soil. TO DISINFECT: Hold can upright and spray from a distance of 6” to 8” until area is thoroughly moistened. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. FOR CONTROL OF MOLD/MILDEW ON HARD, NON-POROUS ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES: Spray surface until thoroughly moistened. Allow to air dry. Repeat application in 7 days. FOR CONTROL OF FUNGUS in areas such as bathrooms, locker rooms, floors, benches, shower stalls or other non-porous environmental surfaces commonly contacted by bare feet. Spray surface until thoroughly moistened. Allow to air dry.
ViruScrub Citrus Disinfectant (Aerosol) - Safety Data Sheet (SDS)